Travel period: March-April.
Accommodation: twin-size accommodation near thermal pools, breakfast included.
Vilyuchinskiy pass – Gorelyi volcano – Mutnovskiy volcano – Mutnovskiy geothermal station – Mountain sports base – Dog Sled Riding – Petropavlovsk city tour.
Arriving at the airport. Transfer to thehotel. Getting ready for the tour. Rest. Dinner (not included in tour price). Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2.Breakfast. Departing towards Termalnyi settlement. Ski tour commences. Skiing towards Vilyuchinskiy pass. Personal belongings and equipment travelling by snowmobile. Lunch-snack. Dinner. Overnight stay near Calm stream.
Breakfast. Departing towards Gorelyi volcano (10-15 km) viewing of the craters. Descending the slopes, and skiing towards Mutnovskiy volcano. Personal belongings and equipment travelling by snowmobile. Lunch-snack. Dinner. Overnight stay at the base of Mutnovskiy volcano.
Breakfast. Ascending into Mutnovskiy volcano crater. Lunch-snack. Viewing of the craters. Descending towards Mutnovskiy geothermal station. Swimming in thermal pools. Dinner and overnight stay at the Mutnovskiy geothermal station.
Breakfast. Skiing towards mountain sports base (20km). Lunch on the way. Pool swimming. Rest. Dinner. Overnight stay at the base.
Breakfast. Transfer to the hotel. Rest. Lunch. Dinner (not included in tour price). Overnight stay at the hotel.
Breakfast. Extra day for the event of bad weather on one of the previous days. If there have been no weather-related delays, this day may be used for additional optional day tours. Lunch is included. Dinner is not included and must be paid for separately. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Breakfast. Departing towards the “Snow Dogs” ethno-cultural center. Dog sledriding. Lunch. City tour around Petropavlovsk-Kamchatskiy. Dinner (not included in the tour price and must be paid for separately). Overnight stay at the hotel.
Breakfast.Transfer to the airport, visiting the fish market on the way. Departure.
Tour price includes:
- Twin-size hotel accommodation with breakfast included;
- Tent and mountain base accommodation;
- Transport services, as per the tour program;
- Snowmobile services;
- Tour guide services (1 guide per 4 tour participants);
- Food, gascooker, dishes (tour participants to allocate food preparation and kitchen duties among themselves);
- Use of all group tourist equipment and inventory;
- Safety and security (GPS, satellite phone, radio station, registration with Emergency Control Ministry);
- Accident insurance.
Tour price does NOT include:
- Services of a cook;
- Dinners in hotel and city;
- Any personal equipment;
Recommended personal equipment:
- Skis and ski-tour equipment;
- Big backpack – 100-120 liters;
- Sleeping bag (-15 degrees comfort);
- Weatherproof wind jacket;
- Down jacket;
- Wind and waterproof pants;
- Warm pants;
- Thermal underwear (top and pants, 2 sets);
- Fleece jacket with high collar x 2;
- Mittens – 2-3 pairs;
- Snow/ski mask or balaclava;
- Hat/beanie x 2;
- Warm socks x 2 pairs, wool socks x 1 pair;
- Overboots to prevent snow getting into the boots;
- Head torch with a set of batteries;
- Trekking boots;
- Anti-slip shoe spikes;
- Trekking sticks;
- Ice axe;
- Thermos (0.75-1 liter);
- Safety harness, 3 x carabiners, 1.5-2 meter length of rope;
- Sunscreen with highest SPF rating (50+), not gel;
- Sunscreen lip protectant (as opaque as possible);
- Ski goggles with changeable light filters (UV protection rating no less than 3);
- Personal aid kit;
- Backpack cover;
- Personal hygiene accessories;
- Swimming gear (togs/shorts/swimsuit);
- Photo video equipment.
WISHING YOU MANY NEW DISCOVERIES AND A PLEASANT HOLIDAY
WITH “RED RIVERS” TOUR COMPANY